The AAU Softball program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aausoftball.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which he/she will compete:
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (4706) Comments (0)
2020 Level 1-3 Kentucky District Championships
Olympic Hopefuls and National Champions Named as Finalists for 90th AAU James E. Sullivan Award presented by Eastbay
BIG SHOTS AAU LOUISVILLE LIVE
2020 Kentucky AAU State Basketball Championships
2020 Kentucky AAU High School State Basketball Cha
Kentucky Track & Field AAU District Qualifier